Young Healthwatch North Lincolnshire
At Healthwatch North Lincolnshire, we want to make sure that young people's opinions and experiences are heard and listened to.
We want to hear from children and young people aged 14-25 who have something to say about the health and social care services they use. We are also able to help you understand the different services available, and provide information on how to access them.
In addition to listening to your opinions and experiences, we are currently recruiting young people to join our NEW Young Healthwatch North Lincolnshire group!
This group will be led by participants and will give you the opportunity to make a real difference to your local community and the services which are provided there.
Becoming a Young Healthwatch North Lincolnshire member will allow you to;
- Find out more about the health and social care system and local services
- Conduct your own group research on topics that are important to YOU as young people
- Get the chance to share your opinions and experiences at local meetings
- Gain valuable skills for your college/university application or CV
- Meet other young people in the area
No prior knowledge or experience is needed to join our Young Healthwatch North Lincolnshire team!
If any of these points interest you and you'd like to find out more or get involved, we'd love to hear from you!
Please send an email to email@example.com
Or call us on 01724 844986