• Text size
  • A
  • A
  • A
Your spotlight on local services

Call us 01724 844986

Contact us  


Social care complaint

Unhappy with the service you or a loved one is receiving from a social care service and want to complain?

You can contact your Local Government and Social Care Ombusman.

This short video will explain more. 

Healthwatch have worked with Citizens Advise to collate more information to help you understand the process.   

Quick poll

How do you prefer to communicate with Healthwatch?