Arthritis Care Week
It's National Arthritis Care Week!
Arthritis Care is the UK's largest charity working with and for all people who have arthritis. If you have arthritis and live in Scunthorpe, why not join the local branch of Arthritis Care?
The group meet the last Monday of every month at 7pm, the Community Wellbeing Hub, Alvingham Road, Scunthorpe. The group run talks, activities, quizzes, crafts and trips throughout the year. The group can provide transport for a small fee. Weekly half-hour hydrotherapy swimming sessions are held at St Hughs School and cost just £2.50 a session.
- June 29th - Social Evening, Beetle Drive
- July 27th - Love Food, Hate Waste
- August 24th - Fused Glass with Hazel Burnham
- September 28th - Harvest Supper
- October 28th - Switzerland Summer & Winter
- November 30th - Army Band
- December - tbc annual outing
If you're interested in joing the Scunthorpe branch of Arthritis Care or want to find out more call Margaret on 01724 782238 or 489626.
For a general query about Arthritis Care please contact UK Head Office:
Tel: 020 7380 6500
National Arthritis Care FREE confidential helpline: 0808 800 400 500