It is important to note that Enter & View is not an inspection. Enter and View visits can be announced or unannounced.
Enter & View is the opportunity for authorised representatives to:
- Visit Health & Social care premises to hear and see how service users experience the service
- Collect the views of patients, residents and staff at the point of service delivery
- Collect the views of carers and relatives of service users
- Observe the nature & quality of services
- Collate evidence based feedback
- Report to providers, CQC, Local Authority & NHS commissioners as well as any other relevant partners